OFF ROAD ACCESSORIS
- Better fuel economy means less fuel costs
- More power when you need it
- Less dirty and clogging means lower maintenance costs and less downtime
- Extends engine life and lower cost of ownership
- Increases fuel efficiency by taking in cleaner air
- Reduced maintenance because cleaner air filters have less wear and tear and need less replacing
What does a snorkel do?
A snorkel helps prevent dust, water and other microparticles from entering
your engine. Installed at roof height, the snorkel takes in cleaner and cooler
air which increases fuel efficiency whilst keeping your air filters clean.
Snorkel Provides Increased Engine Performance and Efficiency
By drawing in cleaner and cooler air Improves engine efficiency by drawing in cooler, cleaner and uncontaminated air due to its elevated position. Air that is usually taken in around the engine bay is hot and will contain particles of dirt, grease and dust as your vehicle drives.
Snorkel prevents dust from clogging the engine.
A snorkel is essentially PPE for your vehicle – by providing cleaner air to assist in the combustion.